Polar Bears on the Sun Polar Bears on the Sun

Don't Jump Around for Them Don't Jump Around for Them

feedback

you suck

AustinBreed responds:

lol yo man. obviously youre making fun of me for my comment on scribbler's song. It's a joke, we're best friends.

WS - 2 Step WS - 2 Step

AYO

AYO CHRIS PALKO CALLED, HE WANTS HIS INSTRUMENTAL BACK

lol, nice job boys

K-Dm - Waiting For Nothing K-Dm - Waiting For Nothing

Damn spiffy!

Sick composition on this, man. Only comment I got is the bass drum, my ears wanted to hear a bassier/more boomy bass, dunno if it would detract from the rest of the track. Keep it up!

K-Dm responds:

thx alot man

i think the kick sounds fine the way it is, but u might be right. it might sound better with a lil more bass to it. i dunno i was tryin to make the snares stand out.

neways thx for the review

K-Dm

Snakebite Snakebite

Great improvements

Hadn't listened to your tracks in a minute, you got your flow and delivery on point. Glad to see you're not staying stagnant like some other artists. Keep doing you.

Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is Ws Ft Tomb Dex & IG - This Is

Ayo this beat SUCKS

You aint droppin the snare! How the fuck you gonna record the snare in a room with BRICKS in it?!

war-spawn responds:

I dropped the snare! And the bricks hold my ego in it, so every time it does drop, you hear me talking shit in the background.

WS & Phade - Amazing WS & Phade - Amazing

Beeeeeast

BEEEEEEEEEAAASSSTT

- [FUSE] - - [FUSE] -

ill like malaryia

sick bassline, sick drums, gimme more! or tell me what sexy fx plugins you're using!

-=IG=- Cosmos Remix -=IG=- Cosmos Remix

what the fuck

nobody told me there was an homage to me. fuck all of yall, i get the drums Ingee put and why he did them that way, and i love it.

someone else's bed someone else's bed

Professional

Yeah, papi, you sounding like you're on the radio already, baby! Keep doing your thing.

mseemercury responds:

thx doggie cocky cup of coffee